This is my life...

a pieces story of me, as a daughter, sisters, friends, lovers and of course HUMAN

Monday, 15 August 2011

with u all the time

"Angkuh berdiri terlalu lama dalam diri, mengenali setiap jalan yg perlahan tp pasti mulai memudar dari bayangan.. Menatap tajam bilur kenangan yg tak lagi terlihat, tak lagi terasa dekat"

Some people said, no matter how far we go. Our beloved will standing still in our heart, is that really exist? Why it become damn hard to feel the same feeling just like yesterday. I do miss the scene of the past..

To live our life is so easy, but to keep our memory live in our life, why that is so damn heartbreaking :( I miss my old day, with granpa αnϑ daddy inside.. With all happiness that feel never ending.

But now, 3 αnϑ a half months before my 23rd birthday. I realize that this life is not as easy as what I'm thinking of a few years ago.. Its damn so hard to keep my spirit on everything (╥﹏╥) my work drive me crazy, the famz prob ruin my life αnϑ everything feel harder without daddy. The only spirit I had is my past memory, but why its hard to found that in me even more...(╥﹏╥) *sob* (╥﹏╥) "please stay with me all the time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Talk About...