There’s a time, where anything seem so beautiful…
Blinded by the happiness,
There’s a love, which ever make the orchid bloom and the sky falling down…
U say I’m urs, the only, and the only, just me.. I’m only,, no more..and no more
But time show me the way,
Anything is nothing but a hurt,
Why there is only hurt cos I know there is something hurt here..in here..inside me…something deep inside me
U talk about hurt, but u hardly understands what is hurt? Cos u never know how its feel,,
When someone tell u nothing but a lie, when u see nothing but ur beloved keep someone in his heart
And u know that it is love, no matter what, it is called love..
It’s like a storm, its feel terrible like a nightmare, but,
In the time, u can see the bright side..too bright and blinded…
Glowing and shining…
The sign!! And just count,,,
1..2..3.. and BuzZ,, u’ll awake,, no more tears,,
Well, its kinda weird note isn’t it? I listen to my friend’s story and its feel hurt,, her beloved lie and keep someone in his heart…
They apart, and it’s not because they r different, it is not cos they r far away too much different.. it’s just.. cos he just is not so into u…
She ever did a stupid mistakes, like me..
Give everything and fight against the world... with a power,, only power,, that wish all the things will make this love stay eternally in heart… and it is wrong,, no matter what happened, no matter what have u done, u just can never keep ur beloved stay.. And u’ll only regret everything, every single mistakes and u can only accept that as the beautiful mistakes, but,
She do and I’ll do..We will never commit the same mistakes…anymore… ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Lets Talk About...